t his page details where to park at Lawrence Academy for the
Williams Arts Center and its Recital Hall.
- The best parking lot to use for Williams Arts Center is the one past the First Parish Church parish house. From Main Street, turn up Rte. 40 and bear right in front of the church. Continue up the hill (Powder House Road) and turn left after the parish house (next building after the church) into the parking lot there. The upper lot accommodates about 14 cars and the lower lot about 22. Walk up to Powder House Road and enter at the main entrance for Williams Arts as shown.
- For those needing handicap access, park directly in front of the Williams Arts Center. There are about 13 parking spaces there.
- Another 20 spaces are located farther up Powder House Road, at the first turnoff to the left.
- Another option is to park around the town green below First Parish Church and walk up to the main entrance for Williams Arts.
- Lawrence Academy prefers that we not park along Powder House Road.